Updated seed lists

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
AllanA
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: GRAMPIAN (N.E.Scotland)
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Updated seed lists

Post by AllanA »

yes, about an hour after it came on line.
Allan
Orkney
conophytums,Lithops,Sempervivum, Tylecodons, small cacti. and Haworthias
ChrisR
BCSS Member
Branch: SHEFFIELD

Post by ChrisR »

I hear a guy named Aaron Morerod has taken over the business so that may have an effect.
Chris Rodgerson- Sheffield UK BCSS 27098

See www.conophytum.com for ca.4000 photos and growing info on Conophytum, Crassula & Adromischus.
Aiko
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by Aiko »

AllanA wrote:yes, about an hour after it came on line.
Ah. Then at least you were faster than I was. So that's fair!
mary44
BCSS Member

Post by mary44 »

I also sent an order to mesa within a couple of hours of the lists going online and have not had any communication since. It seems they must be working through a lot of orders.
MickaelLegrand
Registered Guest

Post by MickaelLegrand »

Hello,

Myself I have ordered seeds 9th January and no answer. But see what I have found: they have a facebook where they said the 24th January that they still worked on the orders of the first day!
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/Mesa-Garden-770608586342329
If it can help...

Since we are talking about much awaited seedlists, if Suzanne or Terry read me: when will we have the fantastic seedlist of MSG?
Mickaël Legrand (France)
http://www.vivante-passerelle.net The magic of Flowering stones and other Mesembs
kvb
Registered Guest

Post by kvb »

I also ordered within a couple of hours on day 1. I received today an E-Mail with the message that they should handle my order "soon".

Chris
mary44
BCSS Member

Post by mary44 »

thanks for the link to their facebook page :)

I too had an email today saying they are working on my order.
Terry S.

Post by Terry S. »

Hello Michael and other interested persons. The MSG seeds will probably be finished in about two weeks time; we are still working on seed packing and nothing has been numbered yet. It then depends on when we can get the Bulletin into the postal system, but it should be some time in February. I am afraid that Lithops and Conophytum will be rather overrepresented on the list in relation to all the other mesembs, it will be a relatively even three-way split. What is offered just depends on what seeds I can acquire during the year. Looking at the latest Mesa Garden list, the prices of these seeds to members will be a bargain and we have tried to resist the temptation to charge Chinese prices on the more desirable items! - Terry Smale
MickaelLegrand
Registered Guest

Post by MickaelLegrand »

Thank you for the information, Terry. And for all your work with Jennifer. Very much appreciated.
Mickaël Legrand (France)
http://www.vivante-passerelle.net The magic of Flowering stones and other Mesembs
Aiko
BCSS Member

Post by Aiko »

Aiko wrote:
AllanA wrote:yes, about an hour after it came on line.
Ah. Then at least you were faster than I was. So that's fair!
I got my payment information last night. Some were sold out already, as the total amount I had to pay was lower than the total of the order. Not surprising.