Updated seed lists

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
CactusFanDan
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: MANCHESTER
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Updated seed lists

Post by CactusFanDan »

majcka wrote:
Phil_SK wrote:http://www.kaktusyhk.cz/ updated ages ago.
Did anyone ordered from this one before???

I usually get some response from a seller at least he/she got the mesage. Here is no beep. Any thoughts????
I'm still waiting on my order from Malej Jarda which I placed on the 16th of September. Still not heard anything about it either. I guess you've just got to be patient. :razz:
-Dan
Growing an eclectic mix of Cacti, with a few Caudiciforms and other Succulents. Also interested in African bulb plants.
My C&S blog
Phil_SK
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Forum Moderator

Post by Phil_SK »

I bought seed from http://www.kaktusyhk.cz/ last year and was pleased with the results. This year, I placed my order on 5th Oct and received news of the total cost/request for payment on 1st Dec. Slow, but I know I'm paying for what I ordered and is in stock - there will be no substitutes or credit notes.
Phil Crewe, BCSS 38143. Mostly S. American cacti, esp. Lobivia, Sulcorebutia and little Opuntia
MaciejW
BCSS Member
Branch: HERNE BAY

Post by MaciejW »

jfabiao wrote:
MaciejW wrote:
response within a couple of hours from:

http://www.cactus-hobby.eu/

I have already placed my order :smile:
I will be very surprised if you already received an invoice and paid for you order. I placed mine with Mr. Dohnalik a month ago and I am still waiting for him to tell me how much is the total amount.
no I didn't. it was initial quick response to my order. we shall see :)
Aiko
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by Aiko »

Succulenta has been updated too.
Both members and non-members can order. But members go first.

To view the seedlist, see the PDF file.
Ordering instructions are in Dutch only, it seems: www.succulenta.nl/downloads/Webbestel2013.pdf
Phil_SK
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Forum Moderator

Post by Phil_SK »

Phil Crewe, BCSS 38143. Mostly S. American cacti, esp. Lobivia, Sulcorebutia and little Opuntia
Aiko
BCSS Member

Post by Aiko »

Aiko wrote:Succulenta has been updated too.
Both members and non-members can order. But members go first.

To view the seedlist, see the PDF file.
Ordering instructions are in Dutch only, it seems: www.succulenta.nl/downloads/Webbestel2013.pdf
Or maybe better, use Google translate and visit this place: www.succulenta.nl/zaadlijst
jfabiao
BCSS Member

Post by jfabiao »

MaciejW wrote: no I didn't. it was initial quick response to my order. we shall see :)
Received my invoice this weekend. Your's should be on the way. ;)
Z

In sunny Lisbon, Portugal.
The Clumsy Gardener
Aiko
BCSS Member

Post by Aiko »

Phil_SK wrote:I bought seed from http://www.kaktusyhk.cz/ last year and was pleased with the results. This year, I placed my order on 5th Oct and received news of the total cost/request for payment on 1st Dec. Slow, but I know I'm paying for what I ordered and is in stock - there will be no substitutes or credit notes.
I received my seeds today. Came in a big box instead of an envelope this year. No, I haven't ordered that much...!

But very nice they had added two extra bag of seeds as a bonus. I can recall I had bonus seeds last year too.
Mark k.D
BCSS Member
Branch: BROMLEY

Post by Mark k.D »

Aiko wrote:
Phil_SK wrote:I bought seed from http://www.kaktusyhk.cz/ last year and was pleased with the results. This year, I placed my order on 5th Oct and received news of the total cost/request for payment on 1st Dec. Slow, but I know I'm paying for what I ordered and is in stock - there will be no substitutes or credit notes.
I received my seeds today. Came in a big box instead of an envelope this year. No, I haven't ordered that much...!

But very nice they had added two extra bag of seeds as a bonus. I can recall I had bonus seeds last year too.
My order came yesterday too. Well packaged and yes a couple of bonus seed packs. For me Kaktusyhk are easily a one stop shop, so much more I would of liked but the reality of space dictated otherwise. Now to try and hold out till at least late Jan before sowing.
Surely its better to be given a date when your seeds will be dispatched as opposed to waiting in long anticipation for them to turn up? especially after you've paid up front for them.
Kactusyhk confirm the order at the start and let you know when the dispatch time will be. You pay a few days before they've sent and a week after that they've with you....no problem at all.
steve.smith
BCSS Member
Branch: LEICESTER

Post by steve.smith »

Hi

For some reason the Kaktusyk seed list downloads as a read only file for me, so I cant input any requests on the form. Any ideas?!

Thanks
Steve Smith

BCSS 50325 Leicestershire

Most Cacti and Succulents esp. Ariocarpus, Copiapoa, Eriosyce and thinking of branching into Asclepiads!