Pachypodium seedlings. ( ros v gracious)

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Eric Williams
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SOUTH WALES

Pachypodium seedlings. ( ros v gracious)

Post by Eric Williams »

Hi all, I have a number of the above seedlings about one and a half inches high. My green house goes downt to 5 C in winter, so I have brought them indoors ( with permission) LoL. Due to warmer conditions, would an occasional water spray help them out until Spring. Thanks
AnTTun
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Re: Pachypodium seedlings. ( ros v gracious)

Post by AnTTun »

If they have leaves, they need water. Poured or sprayed, depending on surrounding conditions (warmth, sun, air flow)... I do spray mine even when they have no leaves but veeeery carefuly :)
TTcacti - C&S database software - http://www.ttimpact.hr/anttun/
Eric Williams
BCSS Member

Post by Eric Williams »

Thanks for the advice AnTTun, all the leaves are dark shiny green due to the mild temps I think. Cheers
Bob 3
Registered Guest
Branch: BRADFORD
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Bob 3 »

Hi Eric
Did you get my message re Digitostigma Carput-Medusae.
Bob 3
Tina
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Tina »

There is a good article in the decemeber cactus world about Pachypodiums.
Tina

varied collection of succulents and cacti but I especially like Euphorbia's, Ariocarpus and variegated agaves.

Bucks, UK
Branch co-ordinator, Northants & MK BCSS https://northants.bcss.org.uk
BCSS Talk team member, contact me- BCSS.Talk@Gmail.com if you want to volunteer or suggest a speaker plz.
Eric Williams
BCSS Member

Post by Eric Williams »

Thanks all for your help. As well as the Pachys. I am thinking of bringing into the house some cacti seedlings as well. These were germinated late in the season and are quite small. I can provide far better conditions here than in the g/h in Winter. Never done this before, so help is required. I do not require them to grow, so a light watering now and then should suffice ? Thanks and Merry Christmas to all. Cheers