The Cactus & Succulent Show of the Cactus & Succulent Society of Ireland in Dublin May 2016

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Lyn
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: NORTHERN IRELAND
Role within the BCSS: Member

The Cactus & Succulent Show of the Cactus & Succulent Society of Ireland in Dublin May 2016

Post by Lyn »

Hi guy's :-) here is a video I uploaded to my Cacti & Succulent YouTube channel Desert Plants of Avalon showing this years Cactus & Succulent Society of Ireland's Cactus & Succulent Show.

This years show was held at The Botanic Gardens of Ireland in Dublin on the 21st-22nd May 2016 and the show was AMAZING and I am sure you will too be amazed just as I was at seeing so many beauties under one roof.
Well done to everyone involved in putting together such a wonderful show and well done everyone who entered :-)

Check out my Cacti and Succulent website, where I upload weekly blogs, photos, and videos :-)
http://www.desertplantsofavalon.com/
Greenlarry
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Re: The Cactus & Succulent Show of the Cactus & Succulent Society of Ireland in Dublin May 2016

Post by Greenlarry »

Great video!
You can take the boy out of the greenhouse, but you can't take the greenhouse out of the boy!
pleun
Registered Guest

Re: The Cactus & Succulent Show of the Cactus & Succulent Society of Ireland in Dublin May 2016

Post by pleun »

Wow great show and plants thanks for filming it Lyn :mrgreen:
Apicra
BCSS Member
Branch: HARROW
Role within the BCSS: Branch Chair

Post by Apicra »

Thanks Lyn. Nicely edited! I wish you could get to the (much bigger!) BCSS National show this coming August and make a video there - it is just the sort of publicity needed.

Best wishes,
Derek Tribble,
harrow Branch
sechjoh
Registered Guest

Post by sechjoh »

Nice film and show (tu)
/Christer DPP4, Capture One 10, CombineZM
Lyn
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTHERN IRELAND
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Lyn »

Thanks so much Greenlarry, Pleun, Apicra, and Christer :-) I would LOVE to go to the BCSS National Show in August I bet it would be AMAZING :-) XXXXX <3
Check out my Cacti and Succulent website, where I upload weekly blogs, photos, and videos :-)
http://www.desertplantsofavalon.com/