What fertilizers do you use?  Solved

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Terry S.
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Re: What fertilizers do you use?

Post by Terry S. »

Good news Karsty, so the composition of the Chempak range has not changed. I was about to raid my local allotment society store and buy up all their old stocks of Chempak 8! Allotment societies are often worth joining because they sometimes stock products that the mega garden centres don't. I can still get Cool Glass for £4.50 at mine and they stock Clover John Innes which is much better than the well-known brands. They also have 2.5 inch pots which aren't that easy to source otherwise.

I agree with you about the lack of on-line information. After the recommendation for MiracleGro azalea etc. food in this thread, I tried to find the composition and failed. I also get annoyed by containers of pesticides where you struggle to find the small print to indicate what is in the bottle. This is important because the constituent in brands such as Provado keeps changing.
Karsty
Registered Guest
Branch: LUTON

Re: What fertilizers do you use?

Post by Karsty »

Terry S. wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:13 amI agree with you about the lack of on-line information. After the recommendation for MiracleGro azalea etc. food in this thread, I tried to find the composition and failed. I also get annoyed by containers of pesticides where you struggle to find the small print to indicate what is in the bottle. This is important because the constituent in brands such as Provado keeps changing.
Terry, you can find it on this page, it's the bottom pdf on the further information tab - https://www.lovethegarden.com/products/ ... plant-food