Issue with uploading pictures - resolved

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Bill
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Issue with uploading pictures - resolved

Post by Bill »

I am aware there is an issue with image uploading, I have yet to find the reason and unfortunately both Tony Mace and myself are away from home this weekend, so are limited in what we can do.

Please dont thank us we never got a chance to find the cause and it has resolved itself, I will keep an eye on this one.

Bill

forum and website administrator
Eric Williams
BCSS Member
Branch: SOUTH WALES

Re: Issue with uploading pictures - resolved

Post by Eric Williams »

HI BII, sorry but I am still having trouble uploading pictures at this moment. Text is ok. Cheers
Bill
Branch: None

Post by Bill »

Works fine for me, can you be more specific about the problem.
497 (50).jpg

Mainly Haworthia and Gasteria, a few other South African succulents and the odd spiky thing.
Eric Williams
BCSS Member
Branch: SOUTH WALES

Post by Eric Williams »

Hi Bill, had a message telling me pic. could not be uploaded, but as soon as I sent you a message, the picture did up load Thank you very much. Cheers