Logging on issue

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Bill
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Re: Logging on issue

Post by Bill »

Definitely no changes to the forum software, I am also having the same issue with another PHPBB forum while using Chrome on windows, chrome is remembering my details just not longing me in.

Bill

Mainly Haworthia and Gasteria, a few other South African succulents and the odd spiky thing.
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Post by rodsmith »

Bill wrote:Definitely no changes to the forum software, I am also having the same issue with another PHPBB forum while using Chrome on windows, chrome is remembering my details just not longing me in.

Bill
It looks as though it may be a Chrome issue, which they will hopefully resolve with an update.
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
Bill
Branch: None

Post by Bill »

Just had a Chrome update install and it appears to have resolved the issue on both sites.

Bill

Mainly Haworthia and Gasteria, a few other South African succulents and the odd spiky thing.
Jim_Mercer
BCSS Member
Branch: LIVERPOOL
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Jim_Mercer »

Desktop now remembering to keep me logged in but old android tablet will not run latest chrome browser (or facebook app), new tablet does work but it won't run one of my camera apps which does run on old tablet. Just glad I'm retired so not having to look after hundreds of users on a network shared with thousands of users where there was supposed to be a standard build that never seemed to exist on the real world just in the test office but everything was tested on it before release for subsequent chaos - happy days. :grin:
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Post by rodsmith »

Bill wrote:Just had a Chrome update install and it appears to have resolved the issue on both sites.

Bill
I've installed the latest Chrome update and the issue is resolved for me too. :grin:
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
Tony R
Branch: BROMLEY
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Tony R »

rodsmith wrote:I've installed the latest Chrome update and the issue is resolved for me too. :grin:
That's great to hear, Rod. (tu)
Tony Roberts
Treasurer, Haworthia Society
Chairman, Tephrocactus Study Group
Moderator, BCSS Forum
Kent
(Gasteria, Mammillaria, small Opuntia, Cleistocactus and Sempervivum are my current special interests)