new garden centre buys

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Mandy
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: new garden centre buys

Post by Mandy »

thankyou rod its in its place in the greenhouse with my little collection. carnt wait till its time to take bubble rap down so i can see them from the house and garden again.
Lyn
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTHERN IRELAND

Post by Lyn »

Your new plants are GORGEOUS Mandy :-D XXXXX <3
Check out my Cacti and Succulent website, where I upload weekly blogs, photos, and videos :-)
http://www.desertplantsofavalon.com/
Mandy
Registered Guest

Post by Mandy »

thankyou lyn couldnt leave the garden centre without them, its like being in a sweet shop, and its like you say on youtube theres always room for one more. so so true.xxx
RICHAUD
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by RICHAUD »

a plant like your Trichocereus schickendantzii are often imported from Spain or the Canary Islands and as they grow fast even in England the change of climate and the lack of sunshine causes this etiolation
you will never have the initial diameter
Mandy
Registered Guest

Post by Mandy »

never mind ill just have a funny shaped one then. as they say life would be boring if we were all the same. but thankyou for the explanation