MSG seeds.

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
jhb
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

MSG seeds.

Post by jhb »

I'm very pleased to say that I got all the seeds I requested today so many thanks to Terry & Jen who put in all the hard work.
Jayne H.B.
Growing Mamms, Turbs, Ario`s & a bit of most genera in darkest North Devon. Love Lithops too.Now getting hooked on Haworthia`s & Cono`s.
daniel82
BCSS Member
Branch: CHELMSFORD
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: MSG seeds.

Post by daniel82 »

I got everything I asked for, even though I thought I was a bit late sending order. Thank you for all the hard work you put in, it is appreciated.
D^L
BCSS Member
Branch: BROMLEY

Post by D^L »

Ditto, Mine just arrived and I got all I asked for!
Excellent species and service. Shows the advantages of dealing with an enthusiasts' society rather than, for instance, eBay.
Cheers
David Lambie
Magi
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by Magi »

Still waiting for bulletin :(
Cactus Kid
BCSS Member
Branch: HAVERING
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by Cactus Kid »

Not received any seeds as of today and yet posted off order the day after getting the mag :cry:
Joined Havering branch 2006, although have been growing on and off since the age of ten!
Have a large balanced collection of both cacti and succulents but enjoy growing cristate, monstrose and generally anything a bit weird!
cactuspip
BCSS Member
Branch: GLOUCESTER

Post by cactuspip »

Sowed the Conophytums in my order today. The others will be sown when things warm up a bit.

Also have lots of Gymnocalycium seeds to sow, from Volker Schaedlich. A busy year in prospect!