Colour!

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Mike
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: WILTSHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Colour!

Post by Mike »

Thought I'd share this colourful show, taken in the greenhouse yesterday. Three Rebutias, five Parodias, three Lobivias, a Strombocactus and a X Ferobergia. Happy to provide species names if anyone would like them!
Apologies for my unsteady photography.
Cheers
Mike
DSCN7564.JPG
Based in Wiltshire and growing a mix of cacti and succulents.
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Re: Colour!

Post by rodsmith »

Phew. A real mix of colours. Super. This hot weather is definitely bringing out the best in our plants.
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
Liz M
BCSS Member
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Trustee

Re: Colour!

Post by Liz M »

Yes, a great collection of colour. I guess sunglasses are in order to go in the greenhouse, along with the flip-flops!
Just south of Manchester and I cannot remember a better summer for years, the dry conditions and so much sun have let the plants grow as they should do and they look fantastic for it.
Obsessive Crassulaceae lover, especially Aeoniums but also grow, Aloes, Agaves, Haworthias and a select number of Cacti.