My Lithops seedlings

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Cactusgirl
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: CORNWALL
Role within the BCSS: Member

My Lithops seedlings

Post by Cactusgirl »

I have these Lithops germinated from Society seeds. What stage do i transplant them?
20180805_170458.jpg
iann
BCSS Member
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE

Re: My Lithops seedlings

Post by iann »

Are these from this year? Looking good, apart from a couple of stray seeds in the wrong compartment. Normally I wouldn't be in any hurry to transplant at this size and age. Not so sure they're in the best soil or pot, but they seem to have got this far OK.
Cheshire, UK
Terry S.

Post by Terry S. »

Like Ian, I would just leave them in this container until they have come into growth next spring (about May) and then plant them out.
Cactusgirl
BCSS Member

Post by Cactusgirl »

Thanks for that I will leave well alone then until next year. I guess them growing on top of one another is not a huge problem. My skills at sowing the seeds evenly need to improve I think....!
Cactusgirl
BCSS Member

Post by Cactusgirl »

Forgot to say I planted them end of January