PM query

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
rodsmith
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

PM query

Post by rodsmith »

Yesterday evening I submitted 3 PMs, all within 5 minutes of one another. This morning I have discovered that only one has been sent (to which I have had a response) and the other two are still in my outbox. Can someone explain please?
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
Tony R
Branch: BROMLEY
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: PM query

Post by Tony R »

PM stays in your Outbox until the recipient has read it then it moves into your Sent Box - a quirk of the system.
So they have not yet been read.
Tony Roberts
Treasurer, Haworthia Society
Chairman, Tephrocactus Study Group
Moderator, BCSS Forum
Kent
(Gasteria, Mammillaria, small Opuntia, Cleistocactus and Sempervivum are my current special interests)
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Re: PM query

Post by rodsmith »

Thanks Tony. That explains it perfectly. :smile:
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.