summer Spanish Lithops

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
rodsmith
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Re: summer Spanish Lithops

Post by rodsmith »

These are lovely healthy looking plants, David. Thanks for posting the photos.
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
Terry S.

Post by Terry S. »

Aiko and David - Nobody has yet come forward to offer their services as seed distributor for the MSG, so there will be no seed list in 2019. Whether there is one further in the future is up to the membership.
Aiko
BCSS Member
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Aiko »

Terry S. wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:16 am Aiko and David - Nobody has yet come forward to offer their services as seed distributor for the MSG, so there will be no seed list in 2019. Whether there is one further in the future is up to the membership.
I am (probably) not unwilling to take this up, although I would probably be alone on this. It is hard to judge the level of work needed. And would the seed distributor need to be in the UK for logistical reasons?
David1971
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by David1971 »

Aiko wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:39 am
Terry S. wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:16 am Aiko and David - Nobody has yet come forward to offer their services as seed distributor for the MSG, so there will be no seed list in 2019. Whether there is one further in the future is up to the membership.
I am (probably) not unwilling to take this up, although I would probably be alone on this. It is hard to judge the level of work needed. And would the seed distributor need to be in the UK for logistical reasons?
I would also be happy to contribute to this task. Unfortunately, I am afraid that I am usually too busy to match the required level of commitment. Terry, you and Jennifer set a very high standard! In addition, as Aiko points out, I am not sure that it is a good idea that someone outside UK deals with this. In any case, it would be a pity if the MSG stop offering seeds, so I would be willing to help insofar that I can.
iann
BCSS Member
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by iann »

Great colours. Even mine in England are showing good colour this year.
Cheshire, UK