Special BCSS membership offer

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Phil_SK
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Forum Moderator

Special BCSS membership offer

Post by Phil_SK »

At this time of year, new BCSS members have the opportunity to get 5 editions of CactusWorld for the price of 4. Until the end of November(-ish), anyone joining for 2019 will also get the December 2018 edition, together with the seed list. http://www.society.bcss.org.uk/index.ph ... tions.html
Phil Crewe, BCSS 38143. Mostly S. American cacti, esp. Lobivia, Sulcorebutia and little Opuntia
Rich45s
BCSS Member
Branch: KlNGSTON-on- THAMES

Re: Special BCSS membership offer

Post by Rich45s »

I can vouch for this!

Very impressed with generosity of this and the welcome pack too.
BCSS Member 52305
KathyM
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by KathyM »

How do I find out if I'm a member currently? A family member apparently joined me up for 2018, but I haven't received any journals or heard anything at all. I was looking forward to receiving the seed list next month so I don't want to end up missing out.
Phil_SK
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Forum Moderator

Post by Phil_SK »

You'll need to get in touch with the membership secretary - membership@bcss.org.uk
Phil Crewe, BCSS 38143. Mostly S. American cacti, esp. Lobivia, Sulcorebutia and little Opuntia
KathyM
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by KathyM »

Thank you, I now have journals!