Mamm Soc seed distribution

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
ragamala
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: NORTH FYLDE

Mamm Soc seed distribution

Post by ragamala »

A slightly belated thank you to the Mamm Soc seed distribution team, I received my packet yesterday, and was most impressed with the speed and efficiency of the response to my order.

Alan
conolady
BCSS Member
Branch: EXETER
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Mamm Soc seed distribution

Post by conolady »

Ooh, lucky you! I sort of thought I wouldn't get them until after Christmas, but now I'm looking forward to getting them sooner. Lovely!
First it was orchids, then, since c.2001, cacti and succulents. I'm into South African plants, mainly conos, lithops and haworthias, with a few cacti, especially 'posh' mamms, turbs and other smalls. Now it’s stapeliads as well...
Cidermanrolls
BCSS Member
Branch: LINCOLN

Post by Cidermanrolls »

Mine arrived today and are all sown and in the propagator. I think I got all I asked for (I didn’t copy my order form, doh).
Thanks all
Al Laius
BCSS Journal Editor
Branch: SOUTH WALES
Role within the BCSS: Membership Secretary

Post by Al Laius »

It’s worth pointing out that the Mammillaria Society seed distribution is free. Members just pay £1.50 for P&P.

You can order all the seeds on the list if you like and they are all free!

Best wishes
Al
conolady
BCSS Member
Branch: EXETER

Post by conolady »

Mine arrived this morning! Yes, it is free, an amazing and such efficient service. I didn't copy my order, stupidly, but am pretty certain all the seed I wanted has come. Thank you so much, everyone involved. Happy Christmas!
First it was orchids, then, since c.2001, cacti and succulents. I'm into South African plants, mainly conos, lithops and haworthias, with a few cacti, especially 'posh' mamms, turbs and other smalls. Now it’s stapeliads as well...
Chris43
BCSS Member
Branch: HIGH WYCOMBE
Role within the BCSS: Branch Vice Chair

Post by Chris43 »

Thank you all for your comments, its easy to criticise and so it is especially nice when people like you take the trouble to praise good work.
In case Kathy and Keith Ferguson who provide this service for us haven't seen these posts, I'll make sure that I pass on your delight.
Happy Xmas to all.
Last edited by Chris43 on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris, Chinnor, Oxon, UK
Mammillaria enthusiast
BCSS High Wycombe Branch.
http://www.woodedge.me.uk/Home.html
ragamala
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTH FYLDE

Post by ragamala »

Chris43 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:35 pm In case Kathy and Keith Ferguson who provide this service for us haven't seen these posts, I'll make sure that I pass on your delight.
Happy Xmas to all.
Please do Chris, It's much appreciated, the work that you and others do. And the best to you too for Christmas and New Year.
Tony R
Branch: CAMBRIDGE

Post by Tony R »

Chris43 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:35 pm Thank you all for your comments, its easy to criticise and so it is especially nice when people like you take the trouble to praise good work.
In case Kathy and Keith Ferguson who provide this service for us haven't seen these posts, I'll make sure that I pass on your delight.
Happy Xmas to all.
Of course, you mean Kathy and Keith Flanagan!
Tony Roberts
Treasurer, Haworthia Society
Chairman, Tephrocactus Study Group
Moderator, BCSS Forum
Kent
(Gasteria, Mammillaria, small Opuntia, Cleistocactus and Sempervivum are my current special interests)
Chris43
BCSS Member
Branch: HIGH WYCOMBE
Role within the BCSS: Branch Vice Chair

Post by Chris43 »

Well of course I did!! Grrr.....what was i DRINKING!!
Chris, Chinnor, Oxon, UK
Mammillaria enthusiast
BCSS High Wycombe Branch.
http://www.woodedge.me.uk/Home.html