January eNews

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Terry S.
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Re: January eNews

Post by Terry S. »

I use Office 365 for Emails and didn't receive any of the ENewletters in my PC Outlook folders (neither in-box nor junk) after Sheila took over mailing them. However when I looked at the central 365 server I found the December newsletter had been put in the junk folder there. I ticked the "this is not junk" box and the December issue then came through OK to my PC and that has been followed automatically today by the January one. Thank you Graham and Sheila for your work.
ragamala
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTH FYLDE

Post by ragamala »

RogerF wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:39 pm For those experiencing problems, have you tried teaching your spam filter that the newsletter isn't spam?
Yes. It has no effect it seems with yahoo mail
Tina
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Tina »

CactusWorld Live! event in September in Kent
looks like its going to be the place to go, it sounds really good, although with ELK earlier in the month it may be an overdose of cacti for 'him indoors', :lol:
Tina

varied collection of succulents and cacti but I especially like Euphorbia's, Ariocarpus and variegated agaves.

Bucks, UK
Branch co-ordinator, Northants & MK BCSS https://northants.bcss.org.uk
BCSS Talk team member, contact me- BCSS.Talk@Gmail.com if you want to volunteer or suggest a speaker plz.
colser
BCSS Member
Branch: BIRMINGHAM & District
Role within the BCSS: Seed Purchaser

Post by colser »

Best piece of junk I’ve read in a long while :grin:
Werewolf
BCSS Zone Rep
Branch: BRISTOL
Role within the BCSS: Branch Chair

Post by Werewolf »

colser wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:37 pm Best piece of junk I’ve read in a long while :grin:
Quote of the day, thank you!

Graham.