February eNews

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Jim_Mercer
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: LIVERPOOL
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: February eNews

Post by Jim_Mercer »

Tony R wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:26 pm Seems like several of you need a better eMail Client.
Looks like it depends on how rigorous the email client is .....

There is an authentification problem, below are two snips from the view source option
spam1.JPG
spam1.JPG (19.48 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
One of the headers fails a test
spam2.JPG
spam2.JPG (11.16 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Because of the problem with a header the email is sent to spam
Werewolf
BCSS Zone Rep
Branch: BRIGHTON, HOVE & District
Role within the BCSS: Branch Chair

Post by Werewolf »

Thanks, Jim (and others), very helpful.

Graham.
conolady
BCSS Member
Branch: EXETER
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by conolady »

I only use an iPad and have not the slightest idea how to find a whitelist option, so I'll continue to check my Junk folder. It's no hardship, especially as we get a reminder on the Forum. I'm not saying it doesn't need sorting, only that there's no real urgency, is there?
First it was orchids, then, since c.2001, cacti and succulents. I'm into South African plants, mainly conos, lithops and haworthias, with a few cacti, especially 'posh' mamms, turbs and other smalls. Now it’s stapeliads as well...