Turbinicarpus pseudopectinatus - waking up for spring!

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
SpikyMike
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: BERKHAMSTED & District
Role within the BCSS: Member

Turbinicarpus pseudopectinatus - waking up for spring!

Post by SpikyMike »

Just seen my lovely Turbinictarpus pseudopectinatus making some promises of flowers to come. Beautiful sunny day today - spring is in the air. So taken some of my plants out for a dose of warm sunshine.
Attachments
FB37A50F-DC61-41EF-BAF0-2110878D4641.jpeg
Mike Walton
Birkhamsted Branch
Hertfordshire
ragamala
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTH FYLDE

Re: Turbinicarpus pseudopectinatus - waking up for spring!

Post by ragamala »

SpikyMike wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:30 pm Just seen my lovely Turbinictarpus pseudopectinatus making some promises of flowers to come.
:-)

Weather up our way forecast to turn colder again early March so fingers crossed forecasts are as accurate as ever, ie not very...
iann
BCSS Member
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Turbinicarpus pseudopectinatus - waking up for spring!

Post by iann »

I noticed a T. valdezianus trying to open a flower today. They are usually early, but this is very early. Photos from previous years shown only buds in February, but a few flowers in the first half of March.
Cheshire, UK