Beiselia mexicana

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
marie31
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Beiselia mexicana

Post by marie31 »

Hello to the Beiseilia community,
I have tried to upload the photograph of my plant but due to my lack of experience with this site, could anyone tell me what to do so that... I. An take care of “business”. I would really appreciate it. Marie-José
Tony R
Branch: BROMLEY
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Beiselia mexicana

Post by Tony R »

Some good advice here viewtopic.php?f=47&t=165491 and I've corrected the spelling in the Subject line (again). Tony (moderator)
Tony Roberts
Treasurer, Haworthia Society
Chairman, Tephrocactus Study Group
Moderator, BCSS Forum
Kent
(Gasteria, Mammillaria, small Opuntia, Cleistocactus and Sempervivum are my current special interests)
marie31
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Re: Beiselia mexicana

Post by marie31 »

Hello everyone,
Thank you so much for your prompt guidance in uploading the beiseilia picture. Up to now, it has grown pretty well. It is 2 years old. In the summer, we put it outside in the sun but protected by bigger plants. It usually has a lot more foliage which is one of my concerns. Is this normal or the plant missing some nutrients? Any feedback will be welcommed and thanks, Marie-Josè

05F72988-4A8C-45BA-9A92-09542EF694B9.jpeg