April eNews

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Werewolf
BCSS Zone Rep
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: BRIGHTON, HOVE & District
Role within the BCSS: Branch Chair

April eNews

Post by Werewolf »

Unfortunately, on account of competing priorities within both our BCSS roles and our day-to-day lives, Sheila Cude and I have been unable to have the April edition of eNews ready for publication today (Friday). The plan now is for it to be emailed to subscribers on Monday.

In the meantime, don't forget tomorrow's unmissable South East Cactus Mart at Swalecliffe Community Centre, Whitstable, Kent, CT6 2QU.

Graham Evans
eNews Editor
Chez2
BCSS Member
Branch: SHEFFIELD
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: April eNews

Post by Chez2 »

Mine arrived safely yesterday thank you.
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: April eNews

Post by el48tel »

Mine too
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.