Cactus slides from Wickford

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
D^L
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: BROMLEY

Cactus slides from Wickford

Post by D^L »

HI all,
I have been contacted by the son of George Burton a long term BCSS member, now unfortunately deceased. The son is keen to transfer the large number of George's cactus slides (1000 to 1200) to the society. Reputedly they are good slides and named though I have not seen any of them. We would plan to scan them and try to make them available for the society branches, though this may take some time!
First though we need to get hold of the slides. Is there anyone in the region of Wickford, Essex, who might collect the slides and bring them to a meeting where we might transfer them over to me, in Bristol, or to another member of the Digital Programmes team?
If you can help, please comment here or PM me.
Many thanks
David Lambie
Bristol
Paul in Essex
BCSS Member
Branch: SOUTHEND-ON-SEA
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Cactus slides from Wickford

Post by Paul in Essex »

I'm not far from Wickford and could pop in some time. Can you please pm me the details?
www.oasisdesigns.co.uk

Exotic garden design.