CactusWorld LIVE!

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Tina
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: CactusWorld LIVE!

Post by Tina »

and this clarifies I really do need to replace the glasses the puppy ate :oops: :lol:
Tina

varied collection of succulents and cacti but I especially like Euphorbia's, Ariocarpus and variegated agaves.

Bucks, UK
Branch co-ordinator, Northants & MK BCSS https://northants.bcss.org.uk
BCSS Talk team member, contact me- BCSS.Talk@Gmail.com if you want to volunteer or suggest a speaker plz.
Werewolf
BCSS Zone Rep
Branch: BRISTOL
Role within the BCSS: Branch Chair

Re: CactusWorld LIVE!

Post by Werewolf »

Sorry for the delayed response, I was at a branch meeting on Monday and sorting out various other problems yesterday evening.

As Tony has confirmed, the CactusWorld Live Show is over two days. This is to maximise the exposure of our plants, to present the best possible event to the public over both days of Lullingstone Castle's Mexican Weekend and secure the maximum return on the two huge marquees hired for the occasion. The main aim of the event, which will indeed include a mariachi band, Tina, is to promote the hobby and the Society and it is hoped members will support this intent as well as coming along to enjoy what will be a great couple of days' entertainment. Exhibitors are admitted free, incidentally.

Essex Zone has had great public success with multi-day shows in recent years at Capel Manor and RHS Hyde Hall, both of which the CactusWorld Live Show Manager, Stirling Baker, has considerable knowledge, and we hope to emulate that success.

Graham Evans
Cactus World Live Event Co-ordinator