favourite plant

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Eric Williams
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SOUTH WALES

Re: favourite plant

Post by Eric Williams »

Sorry, must have got the DTs. Lol
brianc
BCSS Member
Branch: CHESTER & District
Role within the BCSS: Branch Treasurer

Post by brianc »

Hello Eric,
Nice plant i also find that the old flower stalk will mark the leaves as well so i cut mine off as soon
as the flowers get old, i also have a rule when i have visitors to my G/House if anybody touches the
leaves they get fined or punched.
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by el48tel »

brianc wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:06 am Hello Eric,
Nice plant i also find that the old flower stalk will mark the leaves as well so i cut mine off as soon
as the flowers get old, i also have a rule when i have visitors to my G/House if anybody touches the
leaves they get fined or punched.
They don't face public hanging or a firing squad?
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
Eric Williams
BCSS Member

Post by Eric Williams »

Thanks both for your comments and information. Brian, nice tip on removing flowers . Thanks
Eric Williams
BCSS Member

Post by Eric Williams »

Hi Brian, could you expand the info on your compost using very little JI. Perhaps you could place it in a new thread. Cheers. Interested in costs too lol.