Cactus sells coffee

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Phil Hocking
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SOMERSET
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Cactus sells coffee

Post by Phil Hocking »

Cactus sells coffee - well it sold it to me anyway.

Phil in Somerset, UK
Attachments
4Rg+RXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAALAA8BAgAKAAAAkgAAABABAgAIAAAAnAAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAApAAAABsBBQABAAAArAAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADEBAgAIAAAAtAAAADIBAgAUAAAAvAAAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAAAoAEAAKXEBwDQAAAA0AAAAPgFAABQYW5hc29uaWMARE1DLUZYNQBIAAAAAQAAAEgAAAABAAA
4Rg+RXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAALAA8BAgAKAAAAkgAAABABAgAIAAAAnAAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAApAAAABsBBQABAAAArAAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADEBAgAIAAAAtAAAADIBAgAUAAAAvAAAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAAAoAEAAKXEBwDQAAAA0AAAAPgFAABQYW5hc29uaWMARE1DLUZYNQBIAAAAAQAAAEgAAAABAAA (67.81 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
Member of Somerset branch. I have a diverse mixture of small cacti plus a few larger survivors from a previous collection. I also like Stapeliads, Titanopsis, Anacampseros, and various other succulents. Now proud owner of many self-raised seedlings.
Maria J
BCSS Member
Branch: SHREWSBURY
Role within the BCSS: Fellows

Re: Cactus sells coffee

Post by Maria J »

Lol Phil!!

Maria
Shrewsbury Branch - Shropshire UK
Joined BCSS April 06 (# 48776)

Tending more towards cacti :D, particularly Gymnocalyciums, Rebutias, Sulcorebutias, Echinopses, Thelos, Feros and Mamms (and anything else I like the look of!) all in an 8 x 6 polycarb greenhouse and a few windowsills!
Phil Hocking
BCSS Member
Branch: SOMERSET
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by Phil Hocking »

Maybe coffee will sell cactus too Maria! Let's hope so.

Phil
Member of Somerset branch. I have a diverse mixture of small cacti plus a few larger survivors from a previous collection. I also like Stapeliads, Titanopsis, Anacampseros, and various other succulents. Now proud owner of many self-raised seedlings.

Post by Guest »

Maria,
what does Lol phil mean. Is it latin for something?
Maria J
BCSS Member
Branch: SHREWSBURY
Role within the BCSS: Fellows

Post by Maria J »

Sorry Dennis, it's cyber / text jargon, it means that his comment made me "Laugh Out Loud"! Don't know where or who started it though!

Maria
Shrewsbury Branch - Shropshire UK
Joined BCSS April 06 (# 48776)

Tending more towards cacti :D, particularly Gymnocalyciums, Rebutias, Sulcorebutias, Echinopses, Thelos, Feros and Mamms (and anything else I like the look of!) all in an 8 x 6 polycarb greenhouse and a few windowsills!
North Lincs Mike
Registered Guest
Branch: GRIMSBY

Post by North Lincs Mike »

That's interesting - so it's "Lots of Laughs" or "Laugh out Loud" is it. This has always mystified me as I thought it meant "Lots of Love" and I was getting worried about of some of the guys on Forum. Guess I've been looking at some rather suspect sites in the past!!! Enlightenment at last for an ageing technophobe!

Post Edited (09-13-06 13:45)
Newish collector/grower; mixed lot in a new 12x18 g/h and my old re-erected 10x8 - good job I didn't sell it !