Crassula tecta

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
SteveH
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Crassula tecta

Post by SteveH »

The flowers aren't quite open, but since they will be tiny this is probably as good a pic as I'll get
Steve
Attachments
8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQE
8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQE (37.14 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
SteveH
Registered Guest

Re: Crassula tecta

Post by SteveH »

closer
Attachments
8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQE
8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQE (47.27 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
Jez
BCSS Member

Post by Jez »

Lovely picture. Beautiful leaf surface in the close up - I really like these small Crassulas as much for the leaves as the flowers, but it is nice when they do. This one is doing its best on my own windowsill. I'll have to see if I can get closer next time I take a pic., see if it is as nice as yours.

Jez

Attachments
DWb5unaQsICv3xccuxUJiYZ45LLqmpd25QL5mYdykoMLiqiIx5Z6qoiIiIVneFL6iZdy0rCXAJAiMoScykMpqmU8m5mJiZVrq4mqioZri
DWb5unaQsICv3xccuxUJiYZ45LLqmpd25QL5mYdykoMLiqiIx5Z6qoiIiIVneFL6iZdy0rCXAJAiMoScykMpqmU8m5mJiZVrq4mqioZri (91.26 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
Jez

NCSS/BCSS member intermittently since c 1978
Forum member from 08/2006
Collection of mostly smaller cacti and succulents (space limited!) including a variety of caudiciforms..... and I've lots to learn about looking after them.
Greenlarry
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by Greenlarry »

Thats a precious crasssula!

You can take the boy out of the greenhouse, but you can't take the greenhouse out of the boy!