greenhouse to buy....

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
iann
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: greenhouse to buy....

Post by iann »

Only five and a bit kW running through it, Bill? You'd think there'd be a bit of wiggle room on those 13A fuses!

Cheshire, UK
Jez
BCSS Member

Re: greenhouse to buy....

Post by Jez »

Nick,

Thanks for the very kind offer - and your point about the money saved is certainly a good one! I have looked at a lot of ads on E-bay for 6x8's (I've no space for bigger) but they've never been close enough for me to think I could get them without spending a lot on travel/van hire etc. (this is why, when I saw one in the local paper I went straight out and got it...... but as I noted in my earlier message it has turned out not to be any good as a lot of the wood and glass need replacing).

I don't know if this would work, but I am going to be in Edinburgh this coming Monday.... if it would suit you I could come have a look. As the boss works in Edinurgh and my daughter goes to nursery up there I am a fairly frequent visitor (I was even a member of the Edinburgh NCSS/BCSS branch when I was much younger). Might be best to take this off the Forum..... Jeremy.Brown@ncl.ac.uk.

Cheers,

Jez

Jez

NCSS/BCSS member intermittently since c 1978
Forum member from 08/2006
Collection of mostly smaller cacti and succulents (space limited!) including a variety of caudiciforms..... and I've lots to learn about looking after them.