from Argentina and pic from Bolivia

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Guillermo
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

from Argentina and pic from Bolivia

Post by Guillermo »

Hello everybody!

sorry for my long absence. As some of you know I have been traveling (working), doing the cactus tours.

Bolivia was great. Incredible plans, and great timing. We saw just about everything in flower. I wil be placing a few pictures with my post. The trip will be repeated (and better planned with less kilometers next year), so if any interest, please let me know.

I am writing however to find out if any of the club to which you belong might be interest in having a "foreing speaker". I wil be in Europe next year, giving some presentations (Germany, ELK, Holland) and some clubs in England. I will be in England from August 1st to August 14. If any club is interested, we can arrange for a presentation (i have serveral subjects prepared in powerpoint).

I thank you for any information about the clubs.

Picture: Sulcorebutia canigeralii

All the best,

Guillermo

Guillermo Rivera
www.cactusexpeditions.com.ar

Attachments
4SDLRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAANAA8BAgAGAAAAqgAAABABAgAbAAAAsAAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAAywAAABsBBQABAAAA0wAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADEBAgAUAAAA2wAAADIBAgAUAAAA7wAAAD4BBQACAAAAAwEAAD8BBQAGAAAAEwEAABECBQADAAAAQwEAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAA
4SDLRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAANAA8BAgAGAAAAqgAAABABAgAbAAAAsAAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAAywAAABsBBQABAAAA0wAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADEBAgAUAAAA2wAAADIBAgAUAAAA7wAAAD4BBQACAAAAAwEAAD8BBQAGAAAAEwEAABECBQADAAAAQwEAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAA (89.25 KiB) Viewed 967 times
Vladimir
Registered Guest

Re: from Argentina and pic from Bolivia

Post by Vladimir »

Hi Guillermo
What a nice sulco!