Camera defects

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Roy
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: HULL
Role within the BCSS: Member

Camera defects

Post by Roy »

A bit off topic but a while ago my camera broke down and my local trustedphotographic dealer whom I have dealt with for many years told me it would not be worth sending for repair because of the very high repair charges, at which point I nearly binned it. However a friend visited yesterday and pointed out a notice from Sony offering to replace the CCD on certain cameras as there was a known manufacturing fault. Sony supplied these CCD's to a lot of other manufactures so if your digital cameras have broken down it may be worth your while checking out this website.
Member Bcss
NickT
Registered Guest

Re: Camera defects

Post by NickT »

They are having a rough time of it at the moment what with spotaneously combusting Laptop batteries & now Camera CCD's. Maybe I should hold on to my old Zenith 21/4 for a bit longer Lol!!

Nick T
Warwickshire

A lot of all sorts