Succulent Wordsearch

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
John E
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Succulent Wordsearch

Post by John E »

I got kicked out of the kitchen so I can't make my Sloe Gin. The grandchildren want some diabolical cartoons on the box so I can't watch the sport and it is too cold to stay in the greenhouse for long so I farted about on the computer making a Succulent Wordsearch up. The 25 succulents can be found horizontally,vertically or diagonally and can read forwards or backwards. Each name is split up into 2 words.
1. ANACAMPSEROS ALSTONII
2. ALOE SAUNDERSIAE
3. IPOMOEA HOLUBII
4. HAWORTHIA WOOLLEYI
5. TITANOPSIS CALCAREA
6. SARCOCAULON MULTIFIDUM
7. EUPHORBIA ABDELKURI
8. ADROMISCHUS PHILLIPSIAE
9. LITHOPS OPTICA
10. CONOPHYTUM BURGERI
11. MONADENIUM MAGNIFICUM
12. PACHYPODIUM NAMAQUANUM
13. ECHEVERIA LAUI
14. CRASSULA TECTA
15. DUVALIA PARVIFLORA
16. OTHONNA CACALIOIDES
17. SEDUM FRUTESCENS
18. DUDLEYA BRITTONII
19. AEONIUM NOBILE
20. ADENIUM OBESUM
21. GASTERIA BATESIANA
22. HUERNIA ZEBRINA
23. AGAVE PUMILA
24. ADENIA SPINOSA
25. BRACHYSTELMA BARBERAE

Happy Christmas
John E
Attachments
4RJ7RXhpZgAATU0AKgAAAAgABwESAAMAAAABAAEAAAEaAAUAAAABAAAAYgEbAAUAAAABAAAAagEoAAMAAAABAAIAAAExAAIAAAAcAAAAcgEyAAIAAAAUAAAAjodpAAQAAAABAAAApAAAANAAFuNgAAAnEAAW42AAACcQQWRvYmUgUGhvdG9zaG9wIENTMiBXaW5kb3dzADIwMDY6MTI6MjMgMTc6NTk6NDU
4RJ7RXhpZgAATU0AKgAAAAgABwESAAMAAAABAAEAAAEaAAUAAAABAAAAYgEbAAUAAAABAAAAagEoAAMAAAABAAIAAAExAAIAAAAcAAAAcgEyAAIAAAAUAAAAjodpAAQAAAABAAAApAAAANAAFuNgAAAnEAAW42AAACcQQWRvYmUgUGhvdG9zaG9wIENTMiBXaW5kb3dzADIwMDY6MTI6MjMgMTc6NTk6NDU (99.54 KiB) Viewed 1399 times
I have been growing C & S since 1968. A lot of my plants were imports in the early 1970s. I am a Crawley branch member sometimes!
Julie
Registered Guest
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Succulent Wordsearch

Post by Julie »

Thanks, John. I know a family member who likes wordsearches... and the sound of her own voice. I have a cunning plan for the hols...

I sympathise about the telly. Ours is tuned in to a never-ending stream of grisly disturbing murder dramas.

This screen is better. :)

Happy carrier of Forby Disorder - an obsession with Euphorbia obesa.

NB. Anyone failing to provide a sensible name for me to address them will be called, or referred to, as Fred.
iann
BCSS Member
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by iann »

That'll keep the kids busy. I know you're only 3 but can you spell "Anacampseros"???

Cheshire, UK
Phil Hocking
BCSS Member
Branch: SOMERSET
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by Phil Hocking »

Well, that little girl on the TV advert can spell paleontology with her bricks (or is it paeleontology?)

Somerset Phil
Member of Somerset branch. I have a diverse mixture of small cacti plus a few larger survivors from a previous collection. I also like Stapeliads, Titanopsis, Anacampseros, and various other succulents. Now proud owner of many self-raised seedlings.