BCSS slide packs

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Nick
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: EDINBURGH
Role within the BCSS: Branch Secretary

BCSS slide packs

Post by Nick »

There was a mention of these slide packs on another thread. Is there a list somewhere of what is on offer? Useful ammunition for the what shall we have on the programme next year type of question at the AGM!!
NIck
Roy
BCSS Member
Branch: HULL
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: BCSS slide packs

Post by Roy »

There is probably a list at your branch. My list dated 9/03 has 54 sets.
David Greenaway can give you more info if you need it
Member Bcss
David
BCSS Member
Branch: OXFORD
Role within the BCSS: Zone Rep

Re: BCSS slide packs

Post by David »

Nick

The list of slide sets and borrowing rules are now available as a pdf file. If you send me your email address, I'll send a copy to you as an attachment.

The list is the same as in the printed booklet posted round to all secretaries before, though we have now received more slide collections which will be processed to make lendable sets, hopefully during this year.

Sets of slides are available to all Branches of the Society, but are not normally available to individuals, whether members of the Society or not. It is helpful if requests for sets are made by the Branch Secretary as their full contact details are in the annual "Details of Branches" list.

David Greenaway
BCSS Slide Editor