Round Robins again

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Lindsey
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Non-Member

Round Robins again

Post by Lindsey »

In the Round Robins report in the latest CactusWorld, I notice an appeal for "new members of the Robins. More have had to close down through lack of support and more still are on the verge of closing. There must be people out there who would enjoy giving and getting advice and support, so please get in touch."

So, folks, let's deluge Malcolm Holloway with our emails! (The email address in the Report, page 53, is different from that on page 48.) And no, I'm not going to give either of the addresses here, because the Robins are open to BCSS members only, who should look in their copy of the Journal!:D!

I warmly recommend both the BCSS and a Robin (I only know about one from my own experience) to all Forum members not yet involved.
Ever hopeful, trying to grow plants from arid sunny climates in the UK!
Lithops, Haworthia, Adromischus, other south African succulents including Ceropegia and some Crassula.