....and finally,

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Diane
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

....and finally,

Post by Diane »

Apropos my previous posts on variegated Haworthias, here is a pic of some of my others. From the top clockwise - H. subattenuata (from Geoff Southon) which grows quite large and takes on a lovely pink tinge in good light, next is H. cooperi v. pilifera cv 'Milky cloud' making a nice clump, bottom is another H. attenuata, and to the left is H. retusa variegata which I think is called 'Grey ghost', I also have the ubiquitous H. cymbiformis, which grows like a weed, and now is called 'Harry Mak' - even the white rosettes seem to root and grow!

All these are easy growers, and seem to be more easily available.Wish some of the choice ones were!
[attachment 5006 IMG_0408Small.JPG]
Attachments
AAAABMCAwABAAAAAQAAAAEQAwABAAAAAAgAAAIQAwABAAAAAAYAAGmHBAABAAAAGAEAAAGkAwABAAAAAAAAAAKkAwABAAA
AAAABMCAwABAAAAAQAAAAEQAwABAAAAAAgAAAIQAwABAAAAAAYAAGmHBAABAAAAGAEAAAGkAwABAAAAAAAAAAKkAwABAAA (62.41 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
Diane - member of Kingston branch

Growing cacti - balm to the soul!