Lullingstone Castle, Kent

Habitat, nursery/collection and show tours.
Roger Mann
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: CLACTON-on-SEA

Post by Roger Mann »

On Wednesday 8th June the Clacton on sea branch visited Lullingstone Castle Kent which is home to Tom Hart Dyke's World Garden of plants. Tom was kidnapped in the Panamanian Jungle on a plant hunting expedition. Tom showed us arround the gardens and the Cactus and Succulent houses. We had a great day and its well worth a visited. Tom has been to Clacton and given us a talk and is booked to come again next year.
IMG_1229 (Small).JPG
B.C.S.S Member 32963 Clacton on Sea Branch and Sedum Society .CSSA long time member also Alpine Garden Society. I collect Sedums and Opuntias large and small. I live in Essex and also go to Chelmsford branch meetings. :grin: :grin: Roger Mann.
Roger Mann
BCSS Member

Post by Roger Mann »

These Opuntia's got through last winter outside. More of the Garden
IMG_1219.JPG
B.C.S.S Member 32963 Clacton on Sea Branch and Sedum Society .CSSA long time member also Alpine Garden Society. I collect Sedums and Opuntias large and small. I live in Essex and also go to Chelmsford branch meetings. :grin: :grin: Roger Mann.
Roger Mann
BCSS Member

Post by Roger Mann »

Inside the main Cactus house, Lullingstone Castle.
IMG_1272.JPG