Zone 6 Show 22 May

Post details of any upcoming events, meets or newsworthy stories about our hobby.
penforpen
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: BIRMINGHAM & District
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Zone 6 Show 22 May

Post by penforpen »

Hi there, Everyone.

I am sure you have noted my past messages reagarding the Local Zone 6 Show that will take place on the 22 of May 2010 at this address:

Please note would be really nice to see anyone local to the area at the show you can just come along for a vist or you can Enter the Show but please note the date 13th today please let david know over the next few days if you want to enter as the tables need sorting.

PLEASE NOTE CLOSING DATE FOR SHOWING FORMS IS THURSDAY 20 MAY EAITHER BY LAST POST OR EMAIL BEFORE 10:00PM THAT NIGHT

This is the International Year of Biodiversity which is being celebrated worldwide on 22 May so why not take the opportunity to come along to the Zone 6 Show and chat with like-minded enthusiasts.

Date : 22 May 2010
Location : Chorleywood War Memorial Hall, Common Road, Chorleywood, Herts. WD3 5LN
Doors open : 11 am to 4.30 pm
Sales by : Toobees, Plantlife and Keith's Cactus Books
Entry : £1 (accompanied children under 16 free)

The hall is very easy to find being just off Junction 18 of the M25.

Refreshments and light lunches will be available on the day. Plus lots of Hand made Cakes

If you would like to enter the show an electronic copy of the Show Schedule (pdf format) can be obtained from the Zone 6 website at http://www.mycacti.info/BCSS_Zone_6.htm and thereafter clicking on the 'Show Schedule' button or from the Berkhamsted Branch Secretary (davej.wilson@ntlworld.com).

All exhibitors and visitors will receive a very warm welcome.

If your in the Area come along even if not showing Nice to see everyone
:wink:
Berkhamstead Branch Hertfordshire Zone 6 Area
Committee Member & Berkhamstead & Show Secretary
BCSS Number 42673
10x8 Greenhouse, Small Collection of Slow Growing Cacti Along with Succulents and a few weird Caudiciforms plants Much Loved Group of Plants and few Euphobia's Etc.
Apicra
BCSS Member
Branch: HARROW
Role within the BCSS: Branch Chair

Re: Zone 6 Show 22 May

Post by Apicra »

Yes, I hope to be there next Saturday. It sounds like it will be a good show, to judge from the level of interest that I have heard in my branch and the ease of getting there, off the M25.

Best wishes,
Derek Tribble,
Harrow Branch,
Zone 6
penforpen
BCSS Member
Branch: BIRMINGHAM & District
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Re: Zone 6 Show 22 May

Post by penforpen »

Hi there, Derek

Thanks for follow up its nice to know people are looking at the Forum.

I was just doing a last Round of Reminders for Saturday and for showing of course.

Thanks and hope to see you here.

:cool:
Berkhamstead Branch Hertfordshire Zone 6 Area
Committee Member & Berkhamstead & Show Secretary
BCSS Number 42673
10x8 Greenhouse, Small Collection of Slow Growing Cacti Along with Succulents and a few weird Caudiciforms plants Much Loved Group of Plants and few Euphobia's Etc.