R U at Sth.Norfolk Branch, Saturday meeting

Post details of any upcoming events, meets or newsworthy stories about our hobby.
Eddie B
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SOUTH NORFOLK
Role within the BCSS: Branch President

R U at Sth.Norfolk Branch, Saturday meeting

Post by Eddie B »

Are any Forum members going to Saturday 7th, August afternoon meeting? It is the first time we have tried
a daytime meeting, and to have fellow Forum members joining us would be great. Admission is £2.50 includes
tea/coffee and biscuits :stup: :mrgreen:
Eddie B
Ray_M
BCSS Member
Role within the BCSS: Publications Manager

Re: R U at Sth.Norfolk Branch, Saturday meeting

Post by Ray_M »

I'm going Eddie,I think Gary intends to (if he remembers the right day),i've also heard from Tim,Walter and Shaun,who are all going.Considering the speaker,good plants for sale,with data,from at least 3 good growers,it should be a great afternoon.I just hope we get a chance to buy some of the plants.Good luck,Ray. (tu)
Ray Mitchell,member of South Norfolk group.living on Suffolk/Norfolk border,near Diss.Keen on all cacti and succulents,alpines and other plants.BCSS member since 07.Visitors welcome,PM first please.
Eddie B
BCSS Member
Role within the BCSS: Branch President

Re: R U at Sth.Norfolk Branch, Saturday meeting

Post by Eddie B »

Our first afternoon meeting has been from visitors comments a success, we had an excellent speaker, and plant sales.
South Norfolk will be holding a afternoon meeting next August, our speaker will be Graham Charles, so please put it in your diary or you could miss a great meeting.

Eddie B.