Haworthia Society Convention

Post details of any upcoming events, meets or newsworthy stories about our hobby.
Bill
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Haworthia Society Convention

Post by Bill »

Still a few places left for the Haworthia convention in October, speakers: ; Jakub Jilemicky from the Czech Republic propbably the most travelled Haworthiafile in Europe; from South Africa we have Ernst van Jaarsveld the renowned expert on gasterias and Southern Africa’s succulent flora who was until recently the Curator at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in Cape Town; we have a cultivation expert from the United States in George Theodoris better known to many as Prickly Pete for his unbelievable cultivars making his first visit to our Convention; and if that wasn’t enough, we also have František (Fanda) Veselý from the Czech Republic plus plant sales and great company.

http://www.haworthia.org/wordpress/events/convention/

Mainly Haworthia and Gasteria, a few other South African succulents and the odd spiky thing.
Tony R
Branch: BROMLEY
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Haworthia Society Convention

Post by Tony R »

It starts this afternoon!
I look forward to seeing all 60 of the delegates there.
Best regards,
Tony Roberts
Treasurer, Haworthia Society
Chairman, Tephrocactus Study Group
Moderator, BCSS Forum
Kent
(Gasteria, Mammillaria, small Opuntia, Cleistocactus and Sempervivum are my current special interests)
Bill
Branch: None

Re: Haworthia Society Convention

Post by Bill »

On my waywith a car load of old scraps I need to clear from the greenhouse :lol:

Mainly Haworthia and Gasteria, a few other South African succulents and the odd spiky thing.