I'm new

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
Diane
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: I'm new

Post by Diane »

Hi Simon, :welc: to the forum.
Diane - member of Kingston branch

Growing cacti - balm to the soul!
Ray_in_Norfolk
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by Ray_in_Norfolk »

Welcome Simon :welc:
If you keep on with 7 a fortnight - that makes at least 140 by Christmas! (:D
Ray
Norfolk, UK

Growing cacti for over 50 years currently have mixed collection of about 600
Favourites: Echinopsis group (no hybrids!), Ferocactus, Gymnocalycium, Rebutia.....
John H
Registered Guest

Post by John H »

Hi Folks although i have been a member for a few weeks this is my first contact, i live in Suffolk about 3 miles from Ipswich and grow mostly cacti of all shapes and sizes, i have been growing for almost 52 years.
The plants are beginning to look better now after a drink and some sunshine with one or two in flower.
Good growing for 2010 John.
Ray_M
BCSS Member
Branch: SOUTH NORFOLK
Role within the BCSS: Publications Manager

Post by Ray_M »

Hiya John,you really need to start a thread of your own to introduce yourself,perhaps one of the moderators will point you in the right direction.having said that,a very warm welcome anyway.You are fairly close to Lowestoft branch and not too far from Cambridgeor South Norfolk branches.I know from experience you will recieve a warm welcome from any of these,all have good speakers.Look on the branches page for details.Cheers,Ray.
Ray Mitchell,member of South Norfolk group.living on Suffolk/Norfolk border,near Diss.Keen on all cacti and succulents,alpines and other plants.BCSS member since 07.Visitors welcome,PM first please.