geophytes and succulents seem to overlap with pelargoniums

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
mullman67
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

geophytes and succulents seem to overlap with pelargoniums

Post by mullman67 »

Hi im nearly fifty,dissabled x district nurse from Norfolk.Moved to the Western Isles of Scotland to paint and enjoy the wildlife . Unfortunately for me life went down hill about 6 months after being hit in the head with a shed,ever since i have been vitually bed riden and then have times of remission, which i tend to pak allot of things into.
i have a great love of pelargoniums having a very large collection,i joined the pelargonium society but that was never enough so someone suggested joining you.I must say how organised and impressed i am.I began to notice that allot of the pelargoniums that i particularly liked where more succulent i nature and even more cactus like ie pelargonium spinosum and the xerophytes, caudiforms etc.Plus i had also started collecting monsonias and sarcocaulons and ipomea ( i love there stunning flowers).
I guess i will move onto more cactus like plants as well
But if anyone can help me in my quest for certain pelargoniums and where to get them i would be utterly thankfully Unfortunately i am dissabled and cannot travel so everything i rely on is mail order,thanks for reading about me.mullman