Hello from BC Canada

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
heyjude
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Hello from BC Canada

Post by heyjude »

Hello from Vancouver Island, BC, Canada! ive had a succulent addiction for a few years now. i have only a few cactus, mostly succulents. i have a few jade plants, 2 of them are about 30+ years.i also love haworthias and have quite a collection of them. Alot of my succulents i have no idea of what they are called as alot have been given to me or started from friends'. i have one aloe polyphylla. ive been trying to find seeds for aloe polyphylla for quite some time. I also have 5 Hoya plants, of 3 different vareieties but no idea again on what they are! :oops:
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Re: Hello from BC Canada

Post by rodsmith »

Welcome to the forum, heyjude.
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
juster
BCSS Member
Branch: CROYDON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by juster »

Welcome heyjude, I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you here. Do you grow your plants in a greenhouse or is it mild enough there to grow them outside? Enjoy your plants.
Croydon Branch member, growing mainly cacti and Echeverias
heyjude
Branch: None

Post by heyjude »

i grow what i can in the house, outside during spring summer and fall. i also have an unheated greenhouse. our winters are usually very mild, but this past winter was one for the books.