Paid for full membership but have heard nothing and received nothing!

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
Purpletaz
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: PORTSMOUTH & District

Paid for full membership but have heard nothing and received nothing!

Post by Purpletaz »

Hi
Can anyone help please? I paid for full membership plus Bradleya and on paying the site said I would receive details through the post and back issues of annual magazine. This was approx 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything. I have left a couple of messages to the site also and have had no replies. I am feeling a bit like I have thrown away £31 as I could still access the forum as a guest and now after payment for full membership this is still all I can do.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Purpletaz - Succulent obsession, mostly Echeveria, Sempervivum, Agave, Aloe and Aeoniums in a small garden plot and a small lean-to greenhouse. :grin:
Phil_SK
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Forum Moderator

Re: Paid for full membership but have heard nothing and received nothing!

Post by Phil_SK »

Hi Purpletaz, your experience is a bit like that described by PeterW, see viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166001 and I can only hope that your CactusWorlds will be with you soon (Bradleya hasn't been published yet) and that the delay is due to one or more in the chain being away on holiday or busy with shows etc. However, when you say
Purpletaz wrote:I have left a couple of messages to the site also and have had no replies
this (also like Peter) concerns me more as I didn't think there was anywhere on the website that you could do this and, with the website about to be remade, we need to make sure there are no bits that don't do anything. Could you post a link to the page where you've left a message? If you want to be sure that the membership secretary has received your details then an email to membership@bcss.org.uk is the way to go.
Phil Crewe, BCSS 38143. Mostly S. American cacti, esp. Lobivia, Sulcorebutia and little Opuntia
Purpletaz
BCSS Member
Branch: PORTSMOUTH & District

Re: Paid for full membership but have heard nothing and received nothing!

Post by Purpletaz »

Hi Phil
Thank you for your help. I used the "contact us" form at the bottom of the page:
memberlist.php?mode=contactadmin
I hope this helps!
Purpletaz - Succulent obsession, mostly Echeveria, Sempervivum, Agave, Aloe and Aeoniums in a small garden plot and a small lean-to greenhouse. :grin: