Hi!

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
jptebbutt
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Member

Hi!

Post by jptebbutt »

Hi

My name's James. I've been collecting cacti on and off for around 10 years but have recently gone through a big 'on' period and have also just joined the BCSS.

I have around 45 plants at the minute which are slowly filling up the available space in the house (a few are quite big). I'd love to get a greenhouse but my young children wouldn't be happy at the loss of lawn! Maybe I'll have to sacrifice some of the raised veg bed!

Will probably be looking for help on a few ID's when I find the right section...

James
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Re: Hi!

Post by rodsmith »

Welcome to the forum James. The main Cactus & Succulent Plant Forum is the one to post on if you need ID's.
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
jptebbutt
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by jptebbutt »

rodsmith wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:49 pm Welcome to the forum James. The main Cactus & Succulent Plant Forum is the one to post on if you need ID's.
Many thanks Rod
juster
BCSS Member
Branch: CROYDON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by juster »

Welcome to the Forum and to the BCSS James, you will find plenty to interest you here. Hopefully you will be able to attend your local branch meetings, where you will probably acquire even more plants and become even more enthusiastic!
Croydon Branch member, growing mainly cacti and Echeverias