Hello from Surrey!

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
Lavenderjade
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: KlNGSTON-on- THAMES
Role within the BCSS: Member

Hello from Surrey!

Post by Lavenderjade »

Hi there, my name is Fiona and I have a small collection of cacti and succulents living happily in my greenhouse. I add to it by a few every year but I am controlled :lol:

I have had lots of flowers this year, what a lovely long growing season we have had!

Anyway, I am a member and have been loitering on the forum for a while so thought I would say Hi :grin:
Diane
BCSS Member
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Hello from Surrey!

Post by Diane »

Welcome, Fiona! Did you know that there is a BCSS branch in Kingston? You will find details here: http://www.kingston.bcss.org.uk. I am a Kingston member, and in fact we had a meeting last night, which happened to be the last meeting of the year. The next meeting won't be until next March, and we would be very happy to see you there!
Diane - member of Kingston branch

Growing cacti - balm to the soul!
juster
BCSS Member
Branch: CROYDON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by juster »

Welcome to the Forum Fiona. I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you here, but it's certainly worth going along to your local branch, as Diane has suggested, where you will hear excellent talks, chat to fellow enthusiasts and buy more plants! There are a lot of enthusiasts in Surrey. Hope to see you around! Jean
Croydon Branch member, growing mainly cacti and Echeverias
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Post by rodsmith »

Welcome to the forum, Fiona. It has certainly been a very good year for our plants but I suppose we can't expect a repeat for some time to come. But you never know.
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.