Little Question

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
rca
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Little Question

Post by rca »

Hi everyone,

Not really an intro as I've been using the forum for a few weeks - more of a new member question. When does the copy of the journal arrive in December? I was concerned that it hadn't arrived, but then thought I might just be too excited :)

Thanks,
Rachel
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Little Question

Post by el48tel »

rca wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:04 pm .................. When does the copy of the journal arrive in December? I was concerned that it hadn't arrived, but then thought I might just be too excited :)

Thanks,
Rachel
Excellent question -- I, too, await excitedly and in anticipation of the seed list......... just want to plant .......
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
Phil_SK
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Forum Moderator

Post by Phil_SK »

It typically arrives (to me, large UK town) in the middle of the second week of the month so, unforeseen events permitting, it's likely to be with you in the next 3-4 days I would guess but please don't panic if it doesn't come by Thursday.
Phil Crewe, BCSS 38143. Mostly S. American cacti, esp. Lobivia, Sulcorebutia and little Opuntia
rca
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by rca »

Thank you!