MikeT
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SHEFFIELD
Role within the BCSS: Branch Treasurer

Re: December 2018 - Crassulaceae

Post by MikeT »

[/quote]
Diane wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:18 pm But I think the 12th photo is a Dudleya brittonii maybe? Not Graptopetalum
Not sure what happened there. When I went to edit, each name was against it's correct file, but the photo sequence was different to the listed file sequence. Several attachment numbers were 1 out. Does uploading a new file after placing some earlier ones in-line do this? Now edited to give the correct names. Echeveria amoena was wrongly labelled as prolifica, now corrected
Diane wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:18 pm In the end I have chosen Juster's contribution - it was a close run thing! (And she knows I covet her beautiful Dudleya!)
It really is a beauty, looks as if every leaf is perfect, which is very difficult to achieve; so easy to let something brush against a leaf and damage that farina
Mike T

Sheffield Branch
BCSS member26525
juster
BCSS Member
Branch: CROYDON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Re: December 2018 - Crassulaceae

Post by juster »

Thanks Mike, it's certainly a challenge to keep this plant unmarked and I don't entirely succeed. As you say, it's very easy to brush against it. I usually take it along to my branch Show, which is where Diane has seen it, but packing it in the car is a bit of a nightmare!
I love your pulvinata 'Ruby'.
Croydon Branch member, growing mainly cacti and Echeverias