Dave's Greenhouse Tour

Share your collection with the rest of the forum here.
Tina
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Dave's Greenhouse Tour

Post by Tina »

Hi Dave
I must have missed this, wow isn't it tidy. Please take some photo's when they flower as it must look amazing, do the schich hybrids all tend to flower together ?.
Looking at a mostly cactus house I see why others don't appreciate my chaos house :lol:

Is that grafting stock in one of the photo's ?
Tina

varied collection of succulents and cacti but I especially like Euphorbia's, Ariocarpus and variegated agaves.

Bucks, UK
Branch co-ordinator, Northants & MK BCSS https://northants.bcss.org.uk
BCSS Talk team member, contact me- BCSS.Talk@Gmail.com if you want to volunteer or suggest a speaker plz.
Dave_S
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by Dave_S »

Hi Tina...Thank you for the compliments lol......I try to keep it as tidy as i can. Regarding The Schicks, there were only about 3 or 4 that flowered at the same time last year, I have some more photos I will upload soon of various flowers from last year. Not many Succulents as such, probably about 10 Lithops but thats about all, It's pretty much all Echinopsis, Trichocereus and Chamaecereus hybrids. I will take some more photos as and when the flowering starts this year........
@ Julie........Thank you, I do try lol.... No Forbies, sorry....just the 10 or so Lithops :grin:

Dave
Lithops cultivars and Conophytums...Admin for Lithops U.K. on Facebook
A member of the MSG and the Echinopsis Hybrid Swap Circle (find us on Facebook)

AVATAR: Lithops verruculosa 'Rose of Texas'
Dave_S
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by Dave_S »

Oh, forgot to say Tina......Yes I have a few Harrisia Jusbertii under the staging for grafting.....just waiting for some Pereskiopsis to arrive too.just to give them a try :grin:

Dave
Lithops cultivars and Conophytums...Admin for Lithops U.K. on Facebook
A member of the MSG and the Echinopsis Hybrid Swap Circle (find us on Facebook)

AVATAR: Lithops verruculosa 'Rose of Texas'