3 into 1 greenhouse build

Share your collection with the rest of the forum here.
Tony R
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: CAMBRIDGE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: 3 into 1 greenhouse build

Post by Tony R »

Excellent, Bill! Looks like you have room to build a mezzanine floor too (for all those sun lovers).
Tony Roberts
Treasurer, Haworthia Society
Chairman, Tephrocactus Study Group
Moderator, BCSS Forum
Kent
(Gasteria, Mammillaria, small Opuntia, Cleistocactus and Sempervivum are my current special interests)
Bill
Branch: None

Post by Bill »

Diane wrote:That'll keep you out of mischief, Bill! Seriously, a super-duper greenhouse, don't know how you find the time to look after 'em all!
Thanks Diane. Nor do I.

Aiko wrote:Quit impressive. Looking at the number of overview photos it looks huge! How big is the greenhouse exactly?

(I always thought you only had Haworthias and Gasterias, but even a lot of prickly stuff too...)
Thanks, iots 16' x 24' or 4.8m x 7.4m
Martin wrote:Looking good Bill and all that spare space ready for next years sales event to fi !!

I must post a few updates to my thread I am a bit behind as I need to finish off the bubble wrap that's this weekends job !!

A bit late as we have had a couple of slight ground frosts this week here

M
Thanks Martin, dont know about next year I have added over a 100 plants in the last month! No frosts here yet, my wrap went up last weekend, surprisingly easily.
Tony R wrote:Excellent, Bill! Looks like you have room to build a mezzanine floor too (for all those sun lovers).
Thanks Tony.
CactusFanDan
BCSS Member
Branch: MANCHESTER
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by CactusFanDan »

Awesome Greenhouse, Bill! I'd love one that big, so I could have an in-ground bed for some big barrel cacti and columnars. :wink:
-Dan
Growing an eclectic mix of Cacti, with a few Caudiciforms and other Succulents. Also interested in African bulb plants.
My C&S blog