Hello from Northampton, UK

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
Selio
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Hello from Northampton, UK

Post by Selio »

Hi! My name is Celia and I currently live in Northampton. I have a little cactus, since like 4 days, and I am here to learn everything for their care.
fruit
BCSS Member

Re: Hello from Northampton, UK

Post by fruit »

Selio wrote:I have a little cactus
Just the one?
I expect you'll soon have more - most here started with just one ;)

Welcome
Selio

Post by Selio »

Hi, yes, just one and not planning to get more hahaha I am a student, so I don't have either money nor space hahaha so I got a small cactus. I'm also not from the UK, and will go back to my country in the summer, so as I think I won't be able to get it with me in my suitcase (if I can, I will definitely take it with me ) I would have to ask a friend to take care of it while I'm gone, and one plant is okay, but more than one...
My mom does have a lot of cactus at home, so I "have" more than one cactus hahaha.
Also, where could I post to get an ID for the little friend? I'm trying to know what type it is to know its specific needs, but couldn't find a part for IDs.
Thanks
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Post by rodsmith »

Selio wrote:Also, where could I post to get an ID for the little friend? I'm trying to know what type it is to know its specific needs, but couldn't find a part for IDs.
Thanks
Welcome to the forum, Selio. You can post a photo of your plant on the main Cactus & Succulent Plant Forum. I'm sure someone will be able to identify it for you. I was wondering where Reino Unido was located, then discovered it is spanish for United Kingdom. You learn something new every day. :wink:
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
Selio

Post by Selio »

Oh, didn't notice it was put automatic hahaha Yeah, it's United Kingdom, my computer must have automatically put it in my home language :lol:
Lyn
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTHERN IRELAND
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Lyn »

Hi Selio :-) Welcome to the forum XXXX :-)
Check out my Cacti and Succulent website, where I upload weekly blogs, photos, and videos :-)
http://www.desertplantsofavalon.com/