Winter in the greenhouse

Share your collection with the rest of the forum here.
Liz M
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Trustee

Re: Winter in the greenhouse

Post by Liz M »

Mine gets well-watered and fed during spring and summer and watered a little in winter. I don't think it ever really dries out.
Thanks Paul for your comments, much appreciated. I try to keep them well organised to make for easier care and keeping them tidy plus removing plant debris significantly helps keep the mealy-bug menace under control. A larger greenhouse has certainly helped with this.
Obsessive Crassulaceae lover, especially Aeoniums but also grow, Aloes, Agaves, Haworthias and a select number of Cacti.
Brian
BCSS Member
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Brian »

Really great collection, just As I would have expected! The sarmentosa looks familiar & looks very good in that pot.

What minimum temperature for the two greenhouses?
Liz M
BCSS Member
Role within the BCSS: Trustee

Post by Liz M »

Hi Brian, Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you like the Crassula sarmentosa in it's pot, it's one of my favourites. I only have one greenhouse but it is crammed, so maybe you thought there were two, I wish. My greenhouse is at a minimum of 3C but unless it is very cold it is usually at 5 or 6C. If I had two, I would have one as a cold greenhouse, with no heat and the other would be this.
Obsessive Crassulaceae lover, especially Aeoniums but also grow, Aloes, Agaves, Haworthias and a select number of Cacti.