ID Help Again Please

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
habanerocat
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: EDENBRIDGE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: ID Help Again Please

Post by habanerocat »

Duns wrote:Thanks Iann - that is most helpful.

There is I'm afraid one more that I omitted from my original post and is shown below.

Thanks again

John
Probably seven individual plants.
Duns
BCSS Member
Branch: YORK

Post by Duns »

Thanks Habanerocat - yes seven individual plants (Echinopsis subdenudata). I think they look pretty good as a group at the moment however would the recommendation be to separate them into individual pots in the Spring?
habanerocat
BCSS Member
Branch: EDENBRIDGE

Post by habanerocat »

Duns wrote:Thanks Habanerocat - yes seven individual plants (Echinopsis subdenudata). I think they look pretty good as a group at the moment however would the recommendation be to separate them into individual pots in the Spring?
They look pretty good alright. But at the end of the day you'll probably end up separating them anyway. So you might as well do it sooner as later.