Repotting my opuntia cactus

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
phil1984
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Repotting my opuntia cactus

Post by phil1984 »

Hi guys, long time no see! I've just repotted my opuntia engelmanii. They look healthy, hope they grow a bit quicker now got nice clean soil [WHITE SMILING FACE]Image

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Re: Repotting my opuntia cactus

Post by rodsmith »

Nice work, Phil. It does look as though they are rather over-potted though. Be careful with the watering, it won't need to be very frequent with so much spare space in the pots.
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
phil1984
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Re: My opuntia engelmanii

Post by phil1984 »

rodsmith wrote:Nice work, Phil. It does look as though they are rather over-potted though. Be careful with the watering, it won't need to be very frequent with so much spare space in the pots.
Thanks rod, they seem to have grown since repotting, they seem to like there new pots[WHITE SMILING FACE] I've only been watering when been really dry. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk